READING LIST
(Part of the CORBA FAQ, Copyright © 1996-99)
[58.1] IS THERE A CORBA READING LIST?
[Recently created (10/1999).
Click here to go to the next FAQ in the chain of recent changes]
This is very hard to keep up to date and make exhaustive and comprehensive,
but here are a few books. These may link you to other books. There
are several places for on-line reviews, etc. Books are listed alphabetically
- Advanced CORBA Programming with C++, by Michi Henning, Steve Vinoski,
- Client/Server Programming With Java and CORBA, Robert Orfali,
Dan Harkey, Wiley, 1997.
- CORBA: A Guide To Common Object Request Broker Architecture,
Ron Ben-Natan, McGraw-Hill.
- CORBA Design Patterns, Thomas Mowbray, Raphael Malveau, Wiley, 1997.
- CORBA Distributed Objects Using Orbix, Sean Baker, Addison-Wesley, 1997.
- CORBA Fundamentals and Programming, John Siegal.
- CORBA On The Web, Ron Ben-Natan, McGraw-Hill, 1998.
- Enterprise CORBA, by Dirk Slama, Jason Garbis, Perry Russell,
Prentice Hall, 1999.
- The Essential Client/Server Survival Guide, Robert Orfali,
Dan Harkey, Jeri Edwards, Wiley, 1994.
- The Essential Distributed Objects Survival Guide, Robert Orfali,
Dan Harkey, Jeri Edwards, Wiley, 1996.
- Essential Guide to Object Monitors, by Karen Boucher, Fima Katz,
[ Top | Bottom | Previous section | Next section ]
[ CORBA FAQ
| Table of Contents; Exhaustive; Alphabetical
| Subject index
| About the authors
| Download your own copy ]
Revised Oct 27, 1999