Thomas Thiel, 09/02/95
To validate the concepts implemented in MEMSY certain Applications from
different scientific areas were adopted to the programming model of MEMSY.
In some cases it was neccessary to develop parallel algorithms.
(The subdocuments are in progress, please be patient.)
- Calculation of the electronic structure of polymers
- Parallel molecular dynamic simulation
- Parallel processing of seismic data by Wave analogy of the Common Depth Point (WCDP)
- Mapping parallel program graphs into MEMSY by the use of a hierarchical parallel
- Parallel application for calculating one-/two- and ecp-electron integrals for polymers
Thomas Thiel (email@example.com)